Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Why You Should Never Live With Anyone More Than a Decade Older Than You


35 Year Old Roommate: "God this place is so small and dingy and dirty. It needs a lot of work. I can't wait till I just get my own place."

21 Year Old Roommate: "This is such a great apartment! I don't know what you're talking about!"




21 Year Old Roommate: "Wow, I'm keeping this place so neat. The only dishes I leave in the sink are a few utensils that don't even look like they've been used! No food!"

35 Year Old Roommate: "Ick- why does she keep leaving things in the sink?"




21 Year Old Roommate: "Now that I have a real job, I need to be home and go to bed so early; it's only 11 or 12 pm!"

35 Year Old Roommate: "Who is making all that noise? It's so late! It's eleven at night!"




35 Year Old Roommate: "You don't really do your share in keeping the apartment clean, the bathroom for example"

21 Year Old Roommate: : "...I don't understand. How is it dirty? I mean if you want to be a neatfreak and clean it all the time that's not my job..."




21 Year Old Roommate: "Can I borrow some laundry detergent? I'll pay you for it. I only need to do a few loads so it's not really worth buying more"

35 Year Old Roommate: "Um...No. See above"







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, so remember how I said I was going to start a personal blog soon about half a year ago? I did now.